The City of Santa Monica says temporary lane closures and delays are possible during daytime hours today through Friday, June 27 in the following locations:
• Olympic Boulevard (between Stewart Street and 20th Street)
• 20th Street (between Olympic Blvd and Colorado Avenue)
• Cloverfield Boulevard (between I-10 Fwy and Colorado Avenue)
• 4th Street (between I-10 Freeway and Broadway)
• Colorado Avenue (between Ocean Avenue and 17th Street)
• 26th Street (closed to all traffic between Cloverfield Boulevard and Olympic Boulevard).
For more information, visit www.smgov.net/kbug.
Copyright © 2011 by Santa Monica Mirror. All rights reserved.