The Santa Monica Mirror is looking to hire a host with a bubbly personality who can carry a new online show and get the job done in a live environment.
The position is for someone who preferably knows the local area and lifestyle topics.
The host will work with producers to present entertainment, news, and sports to the viewer in a new exciting way.
Roles include, but are not limited to, broadcast script writing, voice over, on-camera hosting (one minute videos), and producing fun content.
• Candidates must have a fun personality and bring energy as well as professionalism to the viewer.
• Strong interest and desire in pursuing a career in on-air talent.
• The ability to make sound editorial judgment.
• Must be able to produce their own segments including calling clients and scheduling with videographers.
• Good organization and project management skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Basic non-linear editing skills are a plus, but not required.
Ideal candidate will bring their creativity and passion to make new, fun, watchable video to The Mirror’s forward-thinking team.
This is a part-time paid job and an excellent opportunity with a large audience.
Send headshot/resume to: email@example.com
Please include “Host” in the subject line.
The team will send callbacks and book auditions in the next few weeks.
No calls please.
Copyright © 2011 by Santa Monica Mirror. All rights reserved.