Santa Monica firefighters and police officers will be spreading good cheer and handing out thousands of candy canes with Santa as part of the 20th annual “Candy Cane Drive” this Saturday, Dec. 1.
Everyone is invited to attend the free Candy Cane Drive.
Santa Monica children are encouraged to look and listen for the lights and sirens of the public safety vehicles, while parents are encouraged to bring their cameras.
Santa’s scheduled stops are as follows:
– 10:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Douglas Park (California Ave. and 25th Street)
– 11:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Christine Reed Park (California Ave. and Lincoln Boulevard)
– 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. Third Street Promenade (at Wilshire Boulevard)
– 1:45 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. Virginia Avenue Park (2200 Virginia Avenue)
– 2:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. Marine Park (Marine St. and 17th Street)
– 3:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Clover Park (Ocean Park Blvd and 25th Street in the parking lot)
Copyright © 2011 by Santa Monica Mirror. All rights reserved.