"An Evening On The Beach" Returns Thursday, August 1
Posted Jul. 31, 2013, 8:55 am
Brenton Garen / Editor-in-Chief
“An Evening on the Beach” to benefit St. Vincent Meals on Wheels is set to be one of this summer’s most anticipated culinary events in Santa Monica this Thursday, Aug. 1 from 6-10 pm.
The event will feature some of LA’s hottest chefs, tempting tastings off the grill, vintner tastings, specialty cocktails, great music, and crackling fires as the summer sun sets over the ocean.
Dress is casual, shoes are optional, and proceeds benefit St. Vincent Meals on Wheels who provides more than 4,700 meals daily to residents in the greater LA-area.
It will be held at Jonathan Beach Club located at 850 Palisades Beach Road in Santa Monica.
Guests will have an opportunity to bid of a number of luxury travel experiences and exclusive wine offerings.
All attendees must be 21 years of age or older. Reservation held at door.
Tickets ($155 per person ) are on sale now through the event website at www.eveningonthebeach.com. For table reservations and additional information, call 310.574.3663.
• Gino Angelini - Angelini Osteria
• RivaBella Elia Aboumrad - GORGE Restaurant
• Mimmo Bruno - Di Stefano Italian Cheeses
• Chad Colby - Chi Spacca
• Sally Camacho Mueller and Jason McClain- Jonathan Club
• Michael Fiorelli and Andrew Vaughan - Terranea Resort
• John-Carlos Kuramoto with Michael McCarty - Michael’s Restaurant
• Dahlia Narvaez - Osteria Mozza
• Mark Gold - Chez Soi
• Sydney Hunter - Cafe Pinot
• Genevieve Gergis - Bestia
• Uyen Nguyen - GORGE Restaurant
• Mark Peel - Campanile LAX
• Christopher Phelps and Zachary Walters - Salt's Cure
• Ari Taymor - Alma
• Alexander Valley Vineyards
• Anew Riesling
• Baker Lane Vineyards
• Bonny Doon Vineyard
• Brooks Winery
• Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte
• Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Red Blend
• Davis Bynum Winery
• Demijohn Imports
• Erath Pinot Noir
• Ferrari-Carano Vineyards and Winery
• Foxen Winery and Vineyard
• Inman Family Wines
• LIOCO Wines
• Kalin Wines
• Malibu Vineyards
• Martian Ranch
• Melville Winery
• Premium Port
• Proulx Winery
• Rodney Strong Vineyards
• Sextant Wines
• Vibrant Rioja
• Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc
• Specialty cocktails will be served by Ryan Wainwright of Tasting Kitchen and Jordan Catapano of This Girl Walks Into A Bar