SMMUSD Financial Oversight Committee Accepting Applications
Posted Sep. 25, 2012, 3:43 am
The Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District’s Financial Oversight Committee (FOC) currently has four openings.
The district is seeking qualified candidates who will bring a depth of business and/or financial expertise to the committee.
Application forms are available through the Superintendent’s Office or via the website: http://www.smmusd.org/fiscal/financialDAC.html.
The deadline for applications is Friday, Oct. 26, 2012. They can be mailed to the district office (1651 16th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404), faxed (310.581.1138), or scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
FOC meetings are currently scheduled once a month at the District Office at 7 p.m. in the Testing Room. Following is the schedule of meetings (subject to change) remaining for the 2012-13 year:
· Thursday, October 11, 2012
· Wednesday, November 7, 2012
· Thursday, December 6, 2012 (Meeting will be held at Webster Library in Malibu)
· Thursday, January 10, 2013
· Wednesday, February 13, 2013
· Thursday, March 14, 2013
· Thursday, April 11, 2013 (Meeting will be held at Webster Library in Malibu)
· Thursday, May 9, 2013
· Thursday, May 30, 2013
· Thursday, June 6, 2013 (Please note: This is a Joint Meeting with the Board of Education during the regular Board Meeting - SMMUSD District Office Board Room, 1651 16th St., Santa Monica).